Rotary Screw Compressors are powering manufacturing worldwide. If you look at the construction and industry you definitely can find Air Compressors over there and most of them are using Elgi Rotary Screw Air Compressor. Over India, 75% of the industry is using Elgi Rotary Screw Air Compressor. So what is the special feature of Elgi? Why all are using Elgi? Why are Top Air Compressor dealers in Chennai recommending Elgi? The Answer: Everyone can understand the basics of the Elgi air compressor easily. So that everyone prefers Elgi brands. Actually, it is very simple.
What Is a Rotary Screw Air Compressor?The rotary screw air compressor is otherwise called a Twin-screw air compressor. Mainly lots of industries require a big amount of high-pressure air so they choose the rotary screw air compressor. A rotary screw air compressor does a screw type of mechanism to compress air by volume.
What Is the Principle Elgi Rotary Air Compressor?Let’s move on to some basic principles of Rotary screw air compressors. The Elgi Rotary air compressor mechanism is like rotary type positive displacement. The screw part consists of a variety of shapes and grooves There are rotors in the air compressor which is male rotor and female rotor
- Oil-lubricated rotary screw air compressor the male rotor is handled by motor or engine, and the female rotor is handled by a male rotor.
- Oil-free rotary screw air compressor a gear controls the timing between the male and female rotor
How Does Elgi Rotary Screw Air Compressor Work?Elgi Rotary screw air compressors work a positive displacement process and that includes air pulling into a chamber. Compressed air is made by reducing the volume in the chamber. Rotary screw air compressors particularly use positive displacement with spiral screws.
- The screws allow a hydraulic seal to compress the air. The most common rotary screw air compressor and the steps are
- The first step is air entering the machines through the inlet valve. Perfectly, that will clean the air of unnecessary dust but you want to keep the machine in the right place.
- The next step is air will move into the pressure controller line and It goes through the regulator valve, which sets the air pressure.
- To combine into a mist, oil and air move into the compressor.
- The air compressor travels the machine’s rotary screws.
- Then an air and oil mist exists in the air compressor and enters into the oil separator tank.